We want to encourage members to go deeper in their relationships and discipleship through small peer led support and accountability groups. The "TEN challenges" are a framework, to work prayerfully towards, to grow more like Jesus.
- Up: Growing our relationship with God and His impact on every part of life.
- In: Deepening our relationship with our partners and team. Creating communities at work.
- Out: Blessing others, building spiritual and relational capital from our intellectual, physical and financial capital.
- Simplicity: living joyfully and thankfully, keeping our environmental footprint small and our relationships healthy.
- Purity: honouring God with a pure heart and good conscience. Being known for our integrity in action.
- Accountability: inviting others to walk with us, to challenge and to call us to account.
Relating well with collaborators
- Respect: knowing that everyone is created in God’s image and loved by God and seeing interaction as an opportunity to bless.
- Humility: accepting that others have much to teach us and being confident in what we have to offer.
- Generosity: giving cheerfully, recognising that all we have comes from God. Living with trust in God rather than our ability to produce.
- Love: loving because we are loved.
NB. The five paradigms give a helpful broader context to the above.